Accommodations at Assembly Inn
Rooms are available the nights of September 13, 14, 15, and 16. Meals are available beginning with supper on Wednesday, September 13 and ending with breakfast on Sunday, September 17. When making your reservation online, you may adjust the number of people and/or the arrival and departure dates (September 13-17), then click on “Check Availability” to calculate adjusted rates. You may choose from the following three options:
- OPTION 1: “Room and Meal” Package
- OPTION 2: “Room Only” Package
- OPTION 3: “Meals Only” Package
Special Note About Roommates and Suitemates
If you are sharing the same room with another person, make your reservation for 2 people. Please be sure to list the name of your “roommate.” All room charges are the responsibility of the individual making the reservation. Montreat Conference Center cannot split bills among roommates.
If you wish to share a bathroom with a specific person, you must reserve one room with a shared bath and list that person’s name as your “suitemate.” Your suitemate must also reserve a room with a shared bath, listing you as the suitemate. If you would like a suitemate assigned to you, please specify your gender and you will be placed in a room connected to someone of the same gender. Rooms with a shared bath have one room with two twin beds that connects to another room with one queen bed.
Option 1: Reserve a “Room and Meal” Package
Rates quoted below include charges for one room for up to four nights in Assembly Inn, meals in the Galax Dining Room (supper on arrival date THRU breakfast on departure date), N.C. sales tax (subject to change), and a community services fee of $1.00 per adult per night for public services provided by the Town and the fire district.
Room & Meals with Private Bath:
- One night – $129.93 for one person; $152.87 for two persons
- Two nights – $270.03 for one person; $326.07 for two persons
- Three nights – $410.13 for one person; $499.27 for two persons
- Four nights – $550.23 for one person; $672.47 for two persons
Room & Meals with Shared Bath:
- One night – $117.09 for one person; $140.03 for two persons
- Two nights – $244.35 for one person; $300.39 for two persons
- Three nights – $371.61 for one person; $460.75 for two persons
- Four nights – $498.87 for one person; $621.11 for two persons
Option 2: Reserve a “Room Only” Package
Rates quoted below include charges for one room for one night in Assembly Inn, N.C. sales tax (subject to change), and a community services fee of $1.00 per adult per night for public services provided by the Town and the fire district. NO MEALS INCLUDED WITH THIS RESERVATION.
Room Only with Private Bath:
- $108.00 per night for one person
- $109.00 per night for two persons
Room Only with Shared Bath:
- $95.16 per night for one person
- $96.16 per night for two persons
Option 3: Reserve a “Meals Only” Package
Please Note: Meals must be ordered a minimum of two weeks prior to arrival. The kitchen must have an accurate number of dining guests in order to staff properly and order the right quantity of food. The only way meals can be purchased on-site during the festival is if any pre-purchased meals are cancelled. You can find out if there have been any cancellations by checking with the front desk at Assembly Inn.
Rates quoted below include charges for supper on arrival date THRU breakfast on departure date, plus N.C. sales tax (subject to change). All meals are served in the Galax Dining Room in Assembly Inn. If you are making a reservation for more than one person, please be sure to provide the name(s) of the additional person(s). The front desk will issue a meal ticket to each person when they arrive.
- Thursday supper to Sunday breakfast – $89.13 per person
- Wednesday supper to Sunday breakfast – $122.23 per person
Cancellations must be received by August 16 in order to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued after August 16. All requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.