Permits for fishing in Montreat’s lake and streams may be purchased at the Montreat Store and the Assembly Inn front desk year-round.
Daily – $5
Weekly – $20
Four weeks – $75
Season – $135
- Please have fishing permit OR your conference name badge available when fishing.
- Creel limit is 4 fish per permit per day.
- Do not release fish after catching (unless using artificial lures).
- Children under 8 accompanied by a parent (with permit) and persons over 75 fish free.
- Use only WORMS or ARTIFICIAL LURES.
- PLEASE USE NO FOOD PRODUCTS (bread, cheese, corn, etc.).
- No fishing after dark.
- No fishing before 1 PM on Sundays.
- Fish from designated areas only. See map on reverse side of fishing permit. Do not fish from jetty with bench or docks when boats are in operation.
- Do not fish with treble or group hook.
- No wading.