Please complete the following forms and return them at least 15 days prior to your arrival so we can properly prepare for your group. See additional helpful information below to help you make your decisions.
- Meeting Room Set-Up Form.xls (REQUIRED for each meeting space) Please complete this for the arrangement of tables and chairs in your meeting space.
- AV Equipment Set-Up Form.doc (as needed for each meeting space) Please use this form to request the audio visual equipment you will need for your meeting.
- Refreshment Break Form.doc (as needed for each meeting space) Please complete this if you want our staff to provide refreshments for your group during your stay.
- Dietary Guidelines.pdf (if your group is having meals with us) Please read this document and if necessary, notify the Food Service Director of any guest(s) with exceptionally restrictive diets.
If you have questions about these forms, please email the event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.419.9845.
Map of Montreat Conference Center
Meeting Room Floor Plans
Meeting Room Set-Up Information:
Meeting Room Floor Plans – Inside Assembly Inn:
- Belk Meeting Room (AI 1)
- First Presbyterian Church Dallas Meeting Room (AI 2)
- Dickson Meeting Room (AI 218)
- Jeffrey Meeting Room (AI 234)
- Dowd Meeting Room (AI 251)
- Idlewild Presbyterian Church Meeting Room (AI 303)
- Montreat Presbyterian Church Meeting Room (AI 334)
- Upper Lobby
- Upper Lobby With Dimensions
- Jennie Richmond Armstrong Convocation Hall
- Convocation Meeting Room 1
- Galax Dining Room and Lake Private Dining Room
- Query Lakeside Meeting Room
Meeting Room Floor Plans – Outside Assembly Inn:
- Anderson Auditorium
- Belk Center at the Left Bank – Main Level
- Belk Center at the Left Bank – Upper Level
- Belk Center Layout – Theater Style
- Belk Center Layout – Board Room Style
- Bell Building
- Freeland Hall
- Kirk Allen Building
- Thompson Brown Meeting Room at Moore Center
- The Barn
- Walkup Building
- Wayout Building
- Updike Childcare Building
- Upper Anderson
Meeting Room Sign Templates
If you would like to prepare signs to post outside your meeting spaces, please use the appropriate template below:
Lodging Floor Plans
Assembly Inn Floor Plans:
Winsborough Floor Plans:
Guest Lodge Floor Plan:
- Balsam Lodge
- Chestnut Lodge
- Galax House
- Glen Rock Inn
- Glen Rock Apartment
- Hickory Lodge
- Lookout Lodge
- Reynolds Lodge
- Sylvan Lodge
If you have questions about these floor plans, please email the event coordinator at email@example.com or call 828.419.9845.
Child Care for Retreat Groups
Infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers:
Montreat Conference Center can support retreat groups by offering weekend child care for children 6 months to 5 years. All child care provided is in accord with our Juvenile Protection Policy, which requires at least two unrelated caregivers at all times. All child care is provided in a Montreat Conference Center meeting space; we do not provide care in other institutions’ spaces or in private rooms.
Inquire about care by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our child care coordinator will want to know:
- Number of children
- Ages of children
- Any allergies or special needs
- Schedule of child care requested
- Which physical location in Montreat you have reserved for child care
Your group will be billed for child care based on the number of hours and caregivers required, with a minimum charge of $500. Our child care coordinator will be able to provide you with an estimate of total cost.
Elementary-age and above:
Churches or retreat groups interested in engaging programming for elementary aged children are encouraged to contact our friends at Camp Grier, who can provide activities for these children in Montreat or at their facility in nearby Old Fort. These arrangements are made between the retreat group and Camp Grier directly. Billing is handled separately between the retreat group and Camp Grier.
Montreat Wilderness School, available for 3rd grade and up:
Montreat Conference Center also offers Wilderness School programming for children in 3rd grade and up. This programming is billed to the retreat group and can be arranged by contacting our wilderness Coordinator, Jason Nanz, directly at email@example.com. Like our child care offerings, the Wilderness School operates in accord with our Juvenile Protection Policy.
Help promote your upcoming event at Montreat using our promotional resources.