Thank you for considering Montreat Conference Center to host your event! We are dedicated to providing a space that allows everyone to encounter God through relationships, renewal, recreation, and rest.
We can help you “personalize” your event and design a Montreat experience that will be truly memorable! We offer a wide range of meeting space that can be adapted for plenary sessions, concerts, workshops, board meetings, child care programs, and more. Audio visual equipment is available upon request. Our range of accommodations and meal options allow us to be flexible and work within your budget. Looking to enhance your Montreat experience? Check out Montrek, Wilderness School, and the St. John’s Bible.
Rates and Availability
Spaces are available starting mid August and are rentable through the end of May.
Download a map of our facilities. If you would like to schedule a site tour during our office hours, Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, please call us at 828.419.9816. We do ask that you call and make a reservation before you arrive.
Things to Consider when Planning your Event
- What type of event are you planning?
- What are your preferred and alternate dates?
- How many guests will you be expecting?
- How many adults, youth, and/or children?
- What type of accommodations will you need?
- How many rooms or lodges will you want to reserve?
- What meal package would you like to create?
- Will you need conference rooms and/or recreational space?
- How would you like those spaces to be set?
- What kind of AV equipment will you need?
- Can Montreat help you plan in any way?
Weddings at Montreat Conference Center
For special wedding rates and availability, please email email@example.com.