Montreat Conference Center’s 30 meeting rooms are adaptable for plenary sessions, concerts, worship services, small group meetings, workshops, board meetings, and childcare programs. Our rental fee enables you to reserve meeting and/or recreational space for the duration of your stay. This fee includes use of tables, chairs, audio/visual aids (listed below), flip charts, tape, and markers.
When you feel the urge to be outside, spend time with new and old friends, or simply relax in a rocking chair and enjoy the mountain views, Montreat’s beautiful setting makes it all possible. Of Montreat’s 4,000 acres, 2500 acres are dedicated to wilderness. Montreat boasts 21 hiking trails, Greybeard Stream, 5 tennis courts, Robert Lake Park for children, Bill Wilde Youth Center, paddle boating & canoeing (seasonal), and fishing on Lake Susan. Looking to enhance your outdoor experience? Check out Montrek and Wilderness School.
The Barn is perfect for square dances and the Dunn Pavilion is available for indoor sports. Whatever activity you choose, Montreat is sure to provide inspiration, rest, and renewal.
Meeting Room Setup
Our Arrangements Staff makes every effort to set up rooms according to the group request. Use our downloadable forms below to plan your meeting space setups. All floorplans are in PDF format.
Meeting Room Floor Plans – Inside Assembly Inn
- Assembly 1 – Belk Meeting Room (AI 1)
- Assembly 2 – First Presbyterian Church Dallas Meeting Room (AI 2)
- Convocation Hall – Jennie Richmond Armstrong Convocation Hall
- Convocation 1 – Convocation Meeting Rm 1
- Dining Room – Galax Dining Room & Lake Private Dining Room
- Lakeside Room – Query Lakeside Meeting Room
- Lobby – Upper Lobby | Upper Lobby With Dimensions
- 218 Mtg Rm – Dickson Meeting Room (AI 218)
- 234 Mtg Rm – Jeffrey Meeting Room (AI 234)
- 251 Mtg Rm – Dowd Meeting Room (AI 251)
- 303 Mtg Rm – Idlewild Presbyterian Church Meeting Rm (AI 303)
- 334 Mtg Rm – Montreat Presbyterian Church Meeting Rm (AI 334)
Meeting Room Floor Plans – Outside Assembly Inn
- Anderson Auditorium
- Belk Center at Left Bank – Main (LB 1A) | Theater | Board Room
- Belk Center at Left Bank – Upper (LB 2A) | Theater | Board Room
- Bell Building
- Freeland Hall
- Kirk Allen Building
- Thompson “Tommy” Brown Meeting Room at Moore Center
- The Barn
- Walkup Building
- Wayout Building
- Updike Childcare Building
- Upper Anderson
Audio/Visual Aids Available
Audio/visual aids available for your event include sound systems (limited spaces), microphones, VCR/DVD and televisions, overhead projectors, LCD projectors, projection screens, stage lighting (Anderson Auditorium only), CD players, and pianos. Convocation Hall, Upper Anderson, Assembly Inn 1, and the Belk Center at Left Bank have mounted LCD projectors. Many of our meeting spaces have wireless Internet. Any additional rentals may be made upon request.
Get Connected at the Belk Center at Left Bank
Montreat Conference Center now offers the connectivity of a leading-edge conferencing space, set in a picturesque landscape of retreat, renewal, and relaxation. The Katherine and Thomas Belk Center at Left Bank is the perfect destination for your next meeting, combining the convenience of technology with the tranquility of the Montreat valley. Two meeting rooms accommodate up to 25 people each.
Each meeting room in the Belk Center is equipped with the following features:
- Fully interactive video-conference capability
- Table-top microphones for conference calling
- High-definition LCD projector and motorized screen
- Windows PC for presentations and Internet access
- Audio/visual connectivity to your laptop, iPod, or other electronic devices
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable TV
- DVD/VCR player
- In-ceiling speakers
- Simple, easy-to-use touch-panel controls
- Digital connections pre-installed, pre-tested, ready to work.
When it’s time for a break, simply walk out to a table prepared specifically for you. A planning packet is sent to the group contact approximately 60 days in advance of the arrival date. Included in the packet is a Refreshment Order Form, with choices for food and drink items in three price ranges. Make your choices and leave the work to the Montreat Food Service and Arrangements teams.
Most spaces are available starting mid August, and are rentable through the end of May.
Learn more about planning your next retreat or event at Montreat!