We’re delighted you’re considering Montreat Conference Center to serve as your partner in ministry! A national conference center serving the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), we are dedicated to providing inspiration, comfort, and gracious hospitality for you and your constituency. As one of our guests so wonderfully put it, “Montreat is a 5-star destination in God’s World.” Considering ourselves a partner in your success, we work with you and your people to develop the best event possible.
Tailoring Our Services to Fit Your Needs
We specialize in tailoring any event to your needs. This may include any combination of lodging, meeting spaces, meals, and special requests. At Montreat Conference Center we also work with you to make your Montreat Experience fit your budget and to craft every proposal based on your specific needs.
- We can help you with publicity through the “Montreat Marketing Machine.”
- We can assist with registration if you need.
- We can arrange transportation to/from the nearby Asheville Regional Airport.
- We can put our 100+ years of conferencing experience to work for you.
- We can imagine new possibilities for your event based on our region.
- We can arrange excursions to area attractions.
Montreat can provide the assistance you need to make your program both productive and memorable. We work with you as you fashion the program to meet the needs of your people. Accommodations range from hotel-style rooms in our historic Assembly Inn to private housing in our quaint guest lodges. Dining options include everything from the Galax Dining Room’s bountiful buffet to a picnic in the woods, or a visit to a local café. Our versatile meeting rooms are adaptable for plenary sessions, concerts, worship services, small group meetings, workshops, board meetings, and childcare programs. Sound systems, recording equipment, projectors, and more are available upon request.
When it’s time to relax, you can hike one of 20+ mountain trails, fish in Graybeard stream, or simply relax in a rocking chair and enjoy the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Of Montreat’s 4,000 acres, 2,500 acres are dedicated to wilderness and were recently entered into the North Carolina Registry of Natural Heritage Areas. You can download a trail map (print legal size) or obtain one at our front desk.
How to Get Started
Here are a few questions to keep in mind:
- What type of event are you planning?
- How many guests will you be expecting?
- What type of accommodations will you need?
- How many rooms will you want to reserve?
- How many nights will you be staying?
- Do you want a special meal package?
- What kind of meeting space will you need?
For more information, please contact Emily Causey, Director for Events, at 828.419.9813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.